- Have installed Metamask, Trust Wallet or any other supported wallet on your device
- Make sure you are on https://mintersbay.com/token-mint/ (make sure to use actual window as incognito might not work)
- Double-check that you have enough Ethereum in your wallet to cover the transaction’s total cost, including gas fees.
- Press “connect your wallet” and chose the wallet you want to use
- You’ll be prompted to sign for your purchase when you click the mint button. Every transaction concerning the price of gasoline will incur a fee. (if in some cases it did not take you to the app automatically open the wallet manually, sign the transaction and go back to the mint page)
- Chose the quantity you want to mint and press “Mint” Note: If you done all of the above and stuck on mint page and nothing happens for 5 minutes most likely you have not enough ETH for Gas fee. If you have any problems regarding mint head to Mintersbay Discord community – Open Ticket and Describe your issue our team will be more than happy to assist you