Blocksport’s platform allows users to follow, predict and bet on sports. They are up against some of the biggest names in their industry with a big vision for crypto adoption.
The “blocksport nft” is a new platform that allows fans to engage with one another and their favorite teams. Blocksport has partnered with the NBA, MLB, NHL, and NFL to bring this unique experience to life.
The Blocksport team has been quite active lately, and we are delighted to announce the following achievements:
We’ve grown our network of partners and customers, listed our BSPT coin, and are getting ready to launch our NFT platform.
We had a tremendous year in 2021.
Our B2B SaaS fan app platform helped our partner clubs increase digital fan engagement and income. We have made substantial progress in the development of our NFT fan interaction platform.
- We successfully raised $6 million in support of our future BSPT token sale.
- For our BSPT Token, I completed an IDO on BSC Station.
- Mozzart Bet, Sport Buff, Inspire Sports, and Results Sports are just a few of the strategic collaborations that have been formed.
- The Blocksport platform now has an incredible array of conventional and esports teams, including our first Serie A club and major European Basketball clubs. Here are a few of our new associates:
- Empoli FC is a football club based in Italy.
2. Rugby Club Red Star
3. Metalist 1925 FC
Cycling in Belgium is number four.
Sinners Esports is number five on the list.
SSP Esports is a company that specializes in esports.
The year 2022 is shaping up to be even more exciting and fruitful.
- Launch of the NFT Platform (beta)
- The Binance Smart Chain and the BSPT have gone live.
- MEXC lists the BSPT token.
- Partizan BC, FC Chiasso, Salford Red Devils, Reygades Sports Group, and more worldwide sports teams have formed Fan Token and NFT collaborations.
- On the NFT platform, there are staking pools for NFT.
- BSPT staking pool will be launched.
- Red Star Rugby Club will be the first to introduce Fan Tokens.
- Go-Live of BSPT on Polygon
- DeFi protocol is being introduced.
- Start a staking pool for Fan Tokens.
- The NFT swap function is turned on.
- On the NFT platform, enable second NFT staking.
- NFT drops from other clubs and celebrities are also available.
- Partner clubs’ Fan Token offers
- NFT’s AR/VR functionality should be improved.
- On the Blocksport platform, enable a third NFT staking pool.
- The launch of the NFT’s gamification initiative has begun.
- Fan Token offers will be expanded, as will club and celebrity relationships, as well as NFT drops.
- Blocksport Metaverse Alpha is unveiled.
- Allow for more staking and farming pools.
- Increased Fan Token offers and NFT drops as part of the partnership expansion
Before we end up this update, a word regarding our BSPT token listing.
On February 18, 2022, we successfully listed the BSPT Token on MEXC Global. In the year 2022, we want to launch the BSPT coin on more markets. Stay tuned for further information about the listing.
By collaborating with sports teams across the globe to establish a completely digital fan interaction environment, Blocksport is helping to shape the future of sports. Our cutting-edge NFT platform uses gamification, NFTs, fan tokens, virtual merchandising, and special fan experiences to help clubs interact with fans and generate new income streams.
Join the Blocksport Discord group and follow us on Twitter for additional information and updates.
Blocksport has introduced a new platform for fans to engage with NFTs called the “blocksport twitter“. This allows users to create their own avatars and follow other users. Blocksport also offers a marketplace where people can buy, sell, and trade their NFTs.
- blocksport nft marketplace
- blocksport token
- blocksport nft price
- blocksport nft twitter
- vladimir liulka