The F1 Delta Time Grand Prix is a competitive racing game where players can compete in the world’s top F1 tracks and earn crypto tokens. With over 1 million user registrations, gamers are excited to take their cars on a globe-trotting journey with this fun team game.
The “2021 formula 1 schedule” is a world tour in this week’s F1® Delta Time Grand Prix™! It will be the first time that the season will start on March 25.
This article was first published on F1 delta time.
You’re not moving fast enough if you’re in command!
We’ve been to various parts of the globe over the previous several weeks, but now it’s time for a global tour! Regardless of the conditions, just your best performance on each track will be considered. With a total of 120,000 REVV, the same large REVV, Key, and NFT prize pools will be accessible!
F1® Delta Time Grand PrixTM Specifications
This Grand PrixTM will last one week, beginning on March 7, 2022 and finishing on March 13, 2022 at 23:59:59 (UTC). You’ll be competing in five different circuits! You can race in any weather, but only your quickest time per track counts, thus you may choose to just compete in one kind of weather each track. At the conclusion of the week, you’ll be rewarded depending on your performance on the songs below.
In this Grand PrixTM, you’ll be racing on a circuit.
- Shanghai International Circuit is a Formula One® racetrack located in Shanghai, China.
- The Australian Grand PrixTM is a Formula One® race held in Australia.
- Monza Formula 1® Autodromo Nacionale
- The Pirelli British Grand PrixTM is a Formula 1® race held in the United Kingdom.
- Bahrain Grand PrixTM is a Formula 1® race held in Bahrain.
Weekly Grand PrixTM Prizes
Your placing will be determined by your best time on any of the five specified courses in any of the weather conditions, with one best time per track! The following points will be awarded to you based on your final position on the weekly leaderboards for each of the tracks:
At the conclusion of the week, the points you earned from each of the Tier leaderboards are totaled, and the boards in the links below represent the weekly REVV pools available for each Tier per-season. The Grand PrixTM weekly awards and REVV pool will not change (12 trophies and 60,000 REVV tokens per season). The table below shows the share of each place.
REVV Weekly Grand PrixTM Prizes
Key Rewards for the Week
All players will continue to gain Legendary, Epic, and Rare Keys in fractions for the next week in the following manner:
Key fractions function similarly to other tokens, allowing a key to be broken into smaller chunks. You’ll need one (1) complete key to unlock a key and obtain the 5 NFTs within. If you finish first in Tier C ten times, you’ll get 10 x 0.10 Legendary fractions, which equals one full Legendary Key. If you want to, you can exchange key fractions like any other token.
Trial by Time
A weekly pool of 20,000 REVV will be accessible and distributed in the following way: 25% each Tier and in the following manner per position:
Trial by Time Pool Share
Weekly payouts will be made, and key fraction awards will be offered depending on your weekly overall performance in the following way.
Trial by Time Trophies will also be available to the top 3 in each Tier, with 12 Trophies per season per week.
Trial by Time Summary:
- Trial by Time events will run weekly from Monday 00:00:00(UTC) till Sunday 23:59:59 (UTC).
- The final rankings for each week are based on your total points from all of the daily contests.
- Each season’s weekly awards include 20,000 REVV tokens, 12 Trophies, and Key Keys.
Summary of the Grand PrixTM:
- This Grand PrixTM style event will last one week, from March 7th to March 13th, 2022, at 23:59:59. (UTC).
- The Events featured are Shanghai International Circuit is a Formula One® racetrack located in Shanghai, China., Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix™,Formula 1® Autodromo Naionale Monza, Formula 1® Pirelli British Grand Prix™, Bahrain Grand PrixTM is a Formula 1® race held in Bahrain.
- REVV Pools and Key prize final rankings are based on overall performance on these two courses, regardless of weather.
- 60,000 REVV tokens, Legendary, and 12 trophies are available every season and week.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you’re new to F1® Delta Time or the REVV Motorsport gaming platform, check out our Medium articles and follow us on Twitter to learn more about us. Come join the discussion on Discord and Telegram, where we have an active player community.
Delta Time: F1® F1® F1® F1® F1® F
Twitter, Facebook, Medium, and the website
Discord | Telegram | Instagram | Reddit | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Website | Discord | Telegram | Instagram | Reddit
Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 corporation, owns the F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, and related marks. All intellectual property rights are retained.
As an example:
As if Loading…
Please consider donating to us via one of our sponsors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is F1 delta time?
A: The delta time is the amount of seconds between two race starts on a racing circuit.
How do I start F1 delta time?
A: To start the race, you need to press triangle on your controller. This will put you into a first-person view and allow you to use all of the buttons in the game. When it is time for a new lap, simply hold down L1 or R1 until the timer goes off.
- when does the f1 season start
- f1 schedule 2020
- f1 news