Delta Time, the FIA-licensed F1® Delta platform, has announced that its token holders may be eligible for a number of rewards. The project is intended to provide an experience in and around the real life racing game that replicates actual conditions on track every time – such as weather conditions, car performance and more.
This article was first published on F1 delta time.
We regret to inform you that F1® Delta Time will discontinue operations on March 16, 2022. We will guarantee that existing owners of F1® Delta Time assets are paid for their commitment and support, even if we were unable to renew our license. We’re taking steps to make it easier for players and asset owners to join the REVV Motorsport ecosystem, which includes MotoGPTM Ignition, Formula E: High Voltage, REVV Racing, and Torque Drift. Below, we’ll start outlining some of these measures.
We’d want to express our gratitude to our supporters and athletes for their support over the previous three years. You helped us to build a new sort of gaming experience and lay the groundwork for many more blockchain games in the future.
Returning the favor
F1® Delta Time was able to shatter countless records and turn heads thanks to you, the gamers, long before the big NFT awakening of 2021.
It all began in 2019, when the famous 1–1–1 shattered all prior price records and became the most valued NFT of the year. It was also the most expensive virtual automobile at the time, fetching the most amount ever paid for a branded game NFT.
The popular game modes Time Trial and Grand Prix were introduced in 2020, allowing F1® Delta Time to significantly advance the fledgling state of the play-to-earn industry and allowing the REVV token to launch on exchanges with the advantage of having day-1 utility. To far, these racing types have helped gamers earn over 13,000,000 REVV.
The two most lucrative virtual automobile transactions ever recorded happened one day apart in 2021, and they were both for F1® Delta Time cars, as you would expect.
There were many more noteworthy events throughout F1® Delta Time’s three-year career, but that’s enough for now. We are thankful to our community for supporting this creative and ground-breaking blockchain initiative, and we will make sure you don’t walk away empty-handed.
Although F1® Delta Time’s ground-breaking and revolutionary work in blockchain gaming, play-to-earn, and digital collectibles has come to an end, the larger REVV Motorsport ecosystem will continue to explore new ground while providing new options to current F1® Delta Time players.
Players will be able to play F1® Delta Time Time Trial and Grand Prix modes, win REVV, and earn SHRD tokens until 11:59 p.m. PDT on March 16, 2022, the final day of the game’s operations.
As part of our commitment to an open environment, we provide the following alternatives to F1® Delta Time asset owners:
- Replacement Cars, which are identical cars for REVV Racing on Polygon based on the rarity and power of your original F1® Delta Time cars, will be sent to all F1® Delta Time car owners.
- Your F1® Delta Time vehicles may be exchanged for a Race Pass, which is utilized for staking and allows you to participate in future NFT mints and airdrops.
- The prize pool for Staking v4.0 will be our biggest yet: 20 million REVV. To take part, you’ll need your new REVV Racing assets as well as a Race Pass. Staking activities will be announced in the future.
- Event Segment owners will earn incentives for six months, with the opportunity to upgrade to Circuit Vouchers redeemable for a future REVV Motorsport track NFT.
- On Polygon, you may bridge and stake 2019 Crates and 2020 Keys into a SHRD earning pool.
- All other F1® Delta Time assets may be exchanged for Proxy Assets, which will be utilized to gain NFTs for REVV Motorsport goods in the future.
a few details
NOTE: The following information is only a guideline. REVV Motorsport’s social media accounts, including Twitter and Discord, will be updated with further information. The purpose of this document is to provide you an overview of how we plan to recognize and reward your ownership of F1® Delta Time assets.
The Ticket to the Race
- The Race Pass is a brand-new token with five rarities: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Apex.
- Swap your F1® Delta Time vehicles for Race Passes; the Race Pass rarity corresponds to the rarity of the switched car.
- Race Passes will be able to be staked for REVV in a new Staking pool we’ll be launching on Polygon.
- Race Passes also provide access to future token minting and airdrop operations. The amount of stuff you may obtain from the Race Pass is determined on its rarity.
20,000,000 REVV pool for your exchanged autos in Staking v4.0
- The prize pool for Staking v4.0 will be our biggest yet: 20 million REVV. To take part, you’ll need to combine your new REVV Racing assets with a Race Pass.
- After the asset switch for both 2020 and 2019 vehicles is made available, Staking v4.0 will operate on Polygon and be accessible on the REVV Motorsport website (30 April 2022). The initial project REVV allocation as well as the leftover F1® Delta Time staking allocation will be used to create this Staking pool.
2019 and 2020 F1® Delta Time Cars: Replacement Cars NFTs from REVV Racing
- Replacement Cars, which are REVV Racing car NFTs of the same rarity tier and comparable degree of performance, will be given to owners of 2019 and 2020 F1® Delta Time Cars. This will happen automatically, and there will be no need to take any action.
- The Replacement Vehicles will preserve some of the original F1® Delta Time cars’ attributes, such as year (2019 and 2020) and rarity. Replacement Cars’ livery will pay respect to the original materials.
- Replacement Cars will be given in the form of a photograph. On March 30, 2022, we will collect all existing owners of F1® Delta Time vehicles and their rarity, and ownership on that day will decide which users will get which cars.
- All Replacement Cars will be playable in REVV Racing as well as a few more games in the future.
- Wherever possible, non-car assets will be maintained throughout the REVV Motorsport metaverse.
Legendary Swap Assets (for illustration purposes only; final version may vary)
2019 and 2020 F1® Delta Time Drivers: exchange for Proxy Assets
- F1® Delta Time Drivers may be replaced with a Proxy Asset, which is a valuable and useful asset for REVV Motorsport. We’re trying to guarantee that any item from F1 Delta Time may be traded for another asset in the REVV ecosystem that has the same usefulness, scarcity, and value.
- Not all REVV Racing assets will be proxy assets. We’re working hard to provide the most value and usefulness possible, which will include new and intriguing IP entering the REVV ecosystem.
Collect profits and convert to Track Vouchers with F1® Delta Time Event Segments.
- Based on data from March to December 2021, Event Segment owners will receive monthly REVV payments equivalent to the average REVV per month produced by their segment type. The payment periods will commence on March 1, 2022, and will expire on August 31, 2022. After the conclusion of each month of the payment term, the real payouts will be made. The figures will be revealed in the following days.
- Owners of F1® Delta Time Event Segments will be able to convert them to Track Vouchers, which may be redeemed for particular circuit NFTs that will be published throughout the REVV Motorsport ecosystem, including in REVV Racing. The first set of licensed circuits to join the REVV Motorsport ecosystem will be announced soon.
- For the purposes of the compensation stated above, Track Vouchers are recognized as Event Segments. You don’t have to keep your Event Segment.
In REVV Motorsport Time Trial, convert F1 Delta Time Parts, Gear, and Tyres to Proxy Assets for P2E.
- You may turn your NFTs for Car Parts, Driver Gear, and Tyres into Proxy Assets for use in the future REVV Motorsport Time Trial.
- REVV Motorsport Time Trial will be a play-to-earn game, much like the rest of the REVV Motorsport franchise. It will handle the Proxy Assets created by converting F1® Delta Time Parts, Gear, and Types, as well as REVV Racing vehicles and other REVV ecosystem assets. REVV and SHRD tokens will be awarded to players.
Open or stake 2019 Chests and 2020 Keys
Chest and Key owners in 2019 and 2020 will have the option to:
- Open the chests/keys and use the above-mentioned swap (get Race Passes in exchange for suitable items).
- Keep the unopened chests and keys and connect them to Polygon so that they may be staked into a new SHRD pool.
Rearrange the timelines
- Starting April 30, 2022, the complete swap offers will be available on the REVV Motorsport website.
- The switch will be accessible for three months, ending on July 31, 2022.
This is only the beginning of our goal to reward our F1® Delta Time players for their participation in the REVV Motorsport ecosystem by increasing the value of their F1® Delta Time NFTs.
Despite the fact that the game will be shut down, we are now focused on ensuring that our gamers have a way ahead. Regarding the aforementioned actions, we encourage your comments and questions through all REVV Motorsport platforms, including Discord, Twitter, and Telegram. You may also send an email to [email protected] with your thoughts.
As an example:
As if Loading…
Please consider donating to us via one of our sponsors.