The first ever NFT that was created on the Bitcoin blockchain and is called Jumbucks. It’s a cryptocurrency in which each piece of content has been given an individual value making it possible for them to be traded or sold just like property, such as art, music, or even real estate.
The “nft curation partners” is a crypto project that has been in development for the past year. The project will be releasing their first product soon, and they are currently seeking new partnerships.
The BCMN teams wish everyone a healthy, happy, and safe holiday season.
In March, there will be a number of events taking place at BCMN (Bit.Country & Metaverse.Network).
The formal NEER token creation event will take place on March 6, 2022, at 8:00 PM UTC. Around that time, another thorough announcement concerning the NEER awards procedure will be made (including the process to claim if you contributed to the Crowdloan with a Ledger device).
Along with this event, BCMN will announce the rollout roadmap and timelines such as the metaverse protocol portal on Metaverse.Network that allows staking and mining, as well as features & timeline of Bit.Country, Kaosland, and its feature release sequence.
The community would have an overall understanding of the product development & roadmap for the years 2022 and early 2023. Around March 6, 2022, further information and details will be released.
The first episode of metaverse news has been put together by our production team.
To see the whole Metaverse News, click here (42:02)
- 0:00 Gardi introduces himself
- 1:28 Zoning in Kaosland — *Vega (Virtual)
- Shannon — 3:28 Kaosland Progress
- 16:58 Timeline and blockchain pioneer — Justin
- Chris (at 26:43) discusses community activities.
- Ray — 30:35 Plan
In this news, you will see where the team is heading to, 🎀Vega!, and Kaosland plan & zoning, and meet the leaders on the team.
We have brought back a lot of previous participants from our education operation Industry Connect, and the team has developed quickly in the past month (Thunder Platform).
Finance, project manager, art director, developers, support, and business development are among the positions available. We’ve onboarded folks who are culturally compatible, have a high degree of execution capacity, and have a shared metaverse vision.
The following are some of the most current development updates from different teams (Not included in the metaverse news video above) 🚴🏻🚴🏻🚴🏻
Team Metaverse.Network (By Justin)
- ❗❗ Runtime upgrade: Pioneer Network was successfully upgraded to polkadot 0.9.16. The update and rollout of all collator nodes has been completed.
This is necessary to ensure that the blockchain continues to create blocks, and we did it in a timely manner so that the pioneer network would not come to a standstill.
- Metaverse Network Portal: Led the development team in creating a user-friendly Metaverse portal. Portal for the network. This is the Metaverse. The protocol controller for conventional users to engage with the blockchain network is the network portal. Users may un-vest tokens, transfer tokens, use NFT wallets, stake tokens, and engage in a variety of metaverse machine economies.
- Machine Economy: developed and implemented several economic activities in the economy protocol, allowing users to engage in blockchain-native economic activities like as staking and mining on the Metaverse.Network interface.
- Metaverse is a smart contract. Users may now engage with Metaverse since the network blockchain is completely linked with an Ethereum compatible layer. Metamask is used to connect the blockchain, and existing tools like as Remix, Hardhat, and Truffle are used to deploy EVM smart contracts.
- The initial data fetching and feeding procedure was created by Oracle MOM. Data may be fed into Oracle members, and other pallets can interact with it for verification and utilization.
- Wallet: A mapping mechanism between Ethereum and Substrate wallet addresses has been introduced at the protocol level, allowing Substrate wallet addresses to be mapped to Ethereum wallet addresses.
Metaverse Team of Bit.Country (By Shannon)
Bit.Metaverse Country’s Tooling
- Tooling — ground color, improved UI for uploading custom skyboxes, and environmental customisation.
- UI & UX — ability to edit/delete assets more simply from the menu. Improvements when uploading 3D assets.
- Speed (GPU) — Significant improvements in rendering performance for huge scenes (e.g. Kaosland CBD).
- Performance (CPU & IO) & improvements — general performance improvements to multiple systems in the web client, reducing occasional stutter and reducing network/IO load. Underlying infrastructure changes to the UI system to improve future work.
- Land development and infrastructure layout, roadways, and services are all underway in the Kaosland CBD. Conceptualization of Kaosland’s major monuments continues.
- Avatar authoring standards – includes a v1 standard for building basic assets that may be used to create new avatars, as well as specs and documentation. Allowing 3D character artists to design their own Bit.Country avatars. (THE DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED)
- UI & UX — bulk voxel building, able to build and destroy multiple voxels in a single action.
- UI & UX — asset placement enhancements, new UI to enable optional features when placing assets, grid-snapping, and an advanced placement mode for precise location, rotation and scale values.
- Improved text tool that now puts 3D text.
- New hotkeys for switching between first-person and third-person viewpoints have been added to the inputs.
- Continuing the R&D for the desktop parallel edition. Loading voxels built on the web edition.
Change your cosmetics and wearables.
- Improve the current menu for users to set various degrees of customisation on the Avatar Customizer.
- Data-driven design was used to categorize cosmetics and inventories.
- The 3D model was standardized, enabling 3D artists to produce models (inventory and cosmetics) for Avatar by following a set of guidelines.
- Test 3D models that were developed in accordance with the specification, including animation.
- Developed a technology that will enable customers to modify various cosmetics in the future.
- Created a system that automatically adjusts the camera’s viewing location based on the size of the item.
- Onboarding new support & community members.
- The BCMN Ambassador Program is being planned and written in order to make it as fair and transparent as possible for all Ambassadors and Candidates.
- Several AMAs were held on various platforms.
- Metaverse Evangelists were polled for their opinions.
- New project managers and 3D artists are being onboarded.
- Early metaverse launchers are meeting with potential partners.
Around March 6, 2022, further information and details will be released.
Metaverse.Network is getting a makeover.
Bit.Country is developed on top of the Metaverse.Network blockchain system. Metaverses and associated ecosystem initiatives were designed and built with this in mind. Building metaverse-native experiences using an ethereum-compatible smart contract platform and protocol.
Create projects that support the platform’s metaverses, or build a new metaverse from the ground up.
Bit.Country is a platform for earning possibilities in user-created metaverses and games.
Create your own personalized metaverse for your friends, family, or group, complete with a customized sky and planet. Allow your community to be immortalized on our metaverse machine, and profit from the value generated.
Customize your metaverse to reflect your community’s culture, and give them a stake in its ownership and control.
Bit.Country & Metaverse Network is building a future for metaverse owners to have the ability to grow exponentially while letting the members take ownership and earn through a variety of opportunities, benefiting directly from the development of the metaverses they are in.
- Tokensoft’s private whitelisted sale raised 36 million dollars.
- With record-breaking total donors, we earned the 14th Slot on Kusama. (TVL 100M)
- Since 2013, our core founding team has created three additional successful worldwide firms in the fields of technology, education, and real estate.
- Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator has accepted me as a participant (2021),
- Accepted into Toronto University’s Creative Destructive Lab’s Bootcamp (2021).
- Web3 Foundation Grant Recipient on Multiple Occasions.
- A Substrate Builders Program participant.
- Bit.Country has completed a 4 million dollar seed round financing raising from prominent startup capital firms. Continue reading…
Do you want to learn more about the Bit.Country Metaverse Network?
Website | Twitter | Medium | LinkedIn | Facebook | Telegram | Discord | Documentation | Website | Twitter | Medium | LinkedIn | Facebook | Telegram | Discord | Documentation
Please contact us if you are interested in partnering with us.
The “nft sales” is a development update on the NFT News Today. The article talks about developments with the nft market, and how it was moving forward until recently.
- nft culture token
- curated nft marketplace
- marvel mighties veve
- nft trading platform
- where to buy nft tokens